Window graphics can either be installed dry or wet. Many material types can be used so its important to understand all the variables. Have you considered the following?:
- What type of material is being used? (I.e. Calendared, Cast, Perforated, Phototex, Frosting, Polyester, Static Cling)
- What is the product code?
- Is this a long term or short term ad campaign?
- Is it a wet application or dry application? If wet, is there a local water source?
- First or Second surface? If second, has all back stock been removed?
- Is the glass inside a building (I.e. Office dividers, Glass walls) or is it exterior glass? (see Working Outdoors)
- Is there any security film on the glass? If so, do I know how to proceed?
- Are there any existing graphics to remove? If yes, have I accounted for additional cost?
(see Removing Graphics)
- What is the expected lifetime of install?
- Have I considered 3M Edge Tape on Perf to extend life expectancy? If so, have I accounted for additional costs?
- Are the mullions getting covered? If so, have I accounted for an additional cost?
- How tall is it? Do we need a lift? If so, is the ground level? additional cost?
- Have I talked with my installer(s) regarding this project? Is any of the glass damaged? (I.e. broken, cracked)
- Is the area clear and safe for work?